Key issues in the industry
The Gaming Industry continues to flourish but your challenge is keep people walking in the door on the way to your slots and tables, and to bypass the competition. If a slot machine is a slot machine, and a roulette wheel is, well, a roulette wheel, then how do you keep gamers loyal to your location and your brand? The best gaming companies hit the jackpot here by recognizing the value of delivering optimal customers service, and insuring their hand by implementing a variety of on-going consumer intelligence programs.
We know how to provide you with high quality customer intelligence that is both timely and reliable. We have worked with many of America’s best brands, and understand what makes an operation successful or what makes it fail, allowing us to formulate a list of variables to look at. These variables can help empower your company with critical knowledge about your customers’ perceptions that can be used to keep your business running smoothly. Some of the variables we measure when evaluating the gaming industry include:
- Do make it “fun” to game at our location?
- Do we create a welcoming and friendly environment on the phone and at the point of entry?
- Do our dealers, hosts and servers come across as professional, friendly and knowledgeable?
- How does the average guest perceive our food and beverage operations?
- Are all employees properly badged in a way that the guest can read their name if necessary?
- Is there anything that detracts from the guest experience that we can correct?
- Are all our employees following the specific training and protocols that we provided them with?
- Are we providing that superior level of customer service that impacts a gamer’s choice of venues?
- What are people saying about us on Facebook, Twitter etc?
- Which simple operational adjustments can make to garner higher returns?
- What do our guests perceive as our negatives and how do we reduce them?
- Are we “servicing” guests or “processing” guests?
- Which things about us create brand loyalty and repeat business, and which diminish them?
Over the years, we’ve seen the best operations continually invest in customer intelligence data, and use that data to tweak brand positioning, customer service platforms or operational procedures in order to maximize the customer service experience, which leads to greater brand loyalty, positive halo and word of mouth, and ultimately, optimal sales performance and increased market share of gaming dollars.
Maximum sales performance equals maximum revenue, and CX Orlando has a proven suite of measurement and marketing tools to ensure your facilities are creating the best possible customer service and sales environment possible to drive profits and deepen customer affinity for your venue.
Customer Intelligence Best Practices for the Industry
Acquiring and maintaining exceptional customer service levels requires the ability to consistently gather and measure data and feedback throughout your value chain. Below are the most prominent areas that the gaming industry clients of CX Orlando use to gather customer intelligence and improve overall performance.
- Gaming Floor
- Cage Transactions
- Parking/Valet Parking
- Entertainment Venues
- Lounges and Cafes
- Full Service Food & Beverage Locations
- Retail Locations
- Customer Relations
- Guest Intercepts
- Web-Receipt or IVR Customer Service Survey
- Competitor Analysis
- Mobile Marketing Gaming Promotions, Couponing and Feedback
- Social Media and Reputation Tracking
- Employee Climate Status
Benefit from our experience by requesting a consultation today. We can help you develop a customized plan to address the needs you know you have, and the ones you didn’t even know existed.
Recommended Measurement Tools Include: