Key issues in the industry
When a prospective resident comes onto the property, you want assurances that your employees are at their best: knowledgeable about the community and model variations, and following all sales protocols to convert that prospect into your next resident. From the initial phone call to the walkabout tour, your best chance at closing the deal requires that your employees are at the top of their game!
A number of key issues repeatedly hit the radars of the best run Apartment and Multi-Family Housing Community Management teams. We’ve put together a quick list of some of those critical elements that our most successful clients in the Apartment and Multi-Family Housing Industry tend to examine:
- Do we create a welcoming and friendly sales environment on the phone and in-person?
- Are our sales people following the specific training and protocols that we provided them with?
- Are we actively selling units, or simply going through the motions?
- Do our sales people highlight the amenities which distinguish our property from others?
- Which potential sales are falling through the cracks, and how and why is this happening?
- Do our sales people come across as knowledgeable, empathetic problem-solvers to the prospect?
- How do prospects and customers feel about us and our brand?
- Which operational adjustments can garner higher returns?
- Are we consistently responsive to internet and phone leads?
- What are people saying about us on Facebook, Twitter, etc?
- How does our sales experience compare with our competitors?
- What are our perceived negatives and how do we reduce them?
- Is collateral being used as prescribed and displayed properly?
- How do our locations stack up against each other?
With thousands of available multi-family units in play at any given time, we understand how competitive the market it is, and the challenges your management team faces in maximizing occupancy rates. We also know that most often, the degree of success in this area is a factor of how successful your sales representatives are in conveying the value and benefits of your properties to apartment-seeking prospects. We also know that word of mouth spread by your existing residents, whether in-person or through vast social media networks, can have a profound impact on your community’s reputation, occupancy and revenue. Finally we know that the leasing of a unit begins at first contact on the phone or via a timely and compelling Internet response, and culminates with a powerful on-site close.
Maximum sales performance equals maximum revenue, and CX Orlando has a proven suite of measurement and marketing tools to ensure your apartment home communities are creating the best possible sales environment to drive profits and deepen customer loyalty.
Customer Intelligence Best Practices for the Industry
Acquiring and maintaining exceptional customer service levels requires the ability to consistently gather and measure data and feedback throughout your value chain. Below are the most prominent areas that clients of CX Orlando use to gather customer intelligence and improve overall performance.
- Phone Inquiry Experience
- Internet Inquiry Experience
- On-Site Sales Presentation
- Resident Climate Status
- Social Media and Reputation Tracking
- Competitor Analysis
Benefit from our experience in the Apartment and Multi-Family Housing Industry by requesting a consultation today. We can help you develop a customized plan to address the needs you know you have, and the ones you didn’t even know existed.
Recommended Measurement Tools Include: