Key issues in the industry
Whether your goal is to maximize enrollment, check to see that your admissions and financial aid employees are operating within full legal compliance, determine if district policy and procedure is being adhered to, or to measure a myriad of other critical variables in the field of education, we’ve likely been there, done that! Educational institutions rely upon CX Orlando to garner reliable, measured results on a timely basis to gain a snapshot of current operations on campus, and to serve as a catalyst of change for improved operations, better customer service and overall greater success!
Our company has managed to learn what makes operations successful, and also learn what variables can cause a business to fall by the wayside and be forgotten. By staying atop your business practices and keeping up with your brand’s standards, you can create a great business, and customer intelligence products can help you continue to do this by giving you reliable data to empower you with critical knowledge about your customers’ expectations and perceptions. For educational institutions, some of the variables we measure include:
- Are we timely and responsive to Internet and phone inquiries?
- Do we encourage campus visits when taking phone inquiries?
- Are we in compliance with full disclosure and other regulations?
- Are all personnel following the specific training and protocols that we provided them with?
- Do our employees give out accurate information?
- What is the first impression of the campus?
- Do principals, deans and headmasters highlight our academic success?
- How do our employees distinguish us from the competition and build value?
- Are security and other operational protocols routinely followed?
- Do we over-promise in order to push for enrollment?
- Do our employees come across as professional, friendly and trustworthy?
- What are people saying about us on Facebook, Twitter, etc?
- How does our educational experience compare with our competitors?
- Which operational adjustments can garner higher returns?
- What do our people perceive as our negatives and how do we reduce them?
Over the years, we’ve seen the best of the best Educational Institutions continually invest in customer intelligence data, and use that data to tweak messaging to prospects, students and/or parents, customer service platforms or campus operational procedures in order to maximize the customer service experience, which leads to greater loyalty, positive halo and word of mouth, and ultimately, optimal performances across the board.
Maximum performance equals maximum efficiencies, and CX Orlando has a proven suite of measurement and marketing tools to ensure your campus locations are creating the best possible customer service and, when appropriate, sales environment possible to drive attendance, create positive experiences and deepen student loyalty.
Customer Intelligence Best Practices for the Industry
Acquiring and maintaining exceptional customer service levels requires the ability to consistently gather and measure data and feedback throughout your value chain. Below are the most prominent areas that clients of CX Orlando use to gather customer intelligence and improve overall performance.
- Phone Inquiry Experiences
- Internet Lead Inquiries
- On-Site Principal, Dean Headmaster Visit
- On-Site Admissions and/or Financial Aid Visit
- On-Site Campus Tour
- On-Site Transportation
- On-Site Event Evaluation
- Food & Beverage and Facility Evaluations
- Rate/Product/Program Comparisons
- Competitor Analysis
- Social Media and Reputation Tracking
- Employee Climate Status
Benefit from our four decades of experience by requesting a consultation today. We can help you develop a customized plan to address the needs you know you have, and the ones you didn’t even know existed.
Recommended Measurement Tools Include:
- On-Site Mystery Shops
- On-Site Audio Shops
- On-Site Video Shops
- Phone Shops (Recorded or Non-Recorded)
- Internet Shops
- Competitor Shops
- Neuro-Economic Profiling
- Receipt-Based Web Surveys of Customers
- Web Surveys of Customers
- Employee Climate Surveys
- Student/Parent Climate Surveys
- Student On-Campus Intercepts
- Focus Groups
- Social Media Monitoring
- Price Audits