Key Issues in the industry
There is an amazing amount of pressure on OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers) in the automotive industry to move inventory through distribution chains. Equally as important is the need for each dealership to capitalize on every single sales opportunity that is presented, whether it’s in-person, over the phone, or on the internet. The performance of your sales force is perhaps the most important part of your entire industry, and making sure that they are working their hardest to close a deal could mean the difference behind a good month and one that you’d like to have back. CX Orlando has a method of tracking the performance of your sales force, and it’s directly tied to our mystery shopping programs.
Whether it’s on-site or over the internet or phone, the importance of your sales tactics is paramount. We offer the ability to have an anonymous observer, one that is un-biased, come into your establishment with the mind that they are collecting data on your sales tactics. If there are ever any questions in your mind about how your business performs, all you need to do is make that the priority when putting together your plan.
A quick list of some of the more measured variables by associations includes:
- Does the sales force follow training and protocol?
- Is there a welcoming and friendly sales environment?
- Why do our online customers “push the button”?
- What potential sales are falling through the cracks?
- Is our sales staff knowledgeable?
- Are third party leads effective in my sales process?
- How do customers and potentials feel about our brand?
- What can we adjust to get better results?
- Are we responding promptly to internet and phone leads?
- What is our reputation online?
- How do we stack up to the competition?
- What do customers perceive negatively about us?
- Is collateral being used and displayed properly?
- What is the performance of each of our locations?
- Can we do anything differently on our website to capture more sales?
- What percentage of leads are Hunters, Fishers, or Tire-Kickers?
Maximum sales performance equals maximum revenue, and CX Orlando has a proven suite of measurement and marketing tools to ensure your apartment home communities are creating the best possible sales environment to drive profits and deepen customer loyalty.
Customer Intelligence Best Practices for the Industry
Acquiring and maintaining exceptional customer service levels requires the ability to consistently gather and measure data and feedback throughout your value chain. Below are the most prominent areas that clients of CX Orlando use to gather customer intelligence and improve overall performance.
- Phone Inquiry Experience
- Internet Inquiry Experience
- On-Site Sales Presentation
- Employee Climate Status
- Social Media and Reputation Tracking
- Competitor Analysis
Benefit from our experience in the Automotive Industry by requesting a consultation today. We can help you develop a customized plan to address the needs you know you have, and the ones you didn’t even know existed.
Recommended Measurement Tools Include: