Key issues in the industry
QSR customers want quality food, at an affordable price served efficiently and by a pleasant employee. There is no secret to that equation. The challenge is in ascertaining that each of those variables are conducted to gold-standard levels, all day, everyday, at each corporate and franchised unit. Active customer intelligence tools become your insurance that each QSR unit’s employees maintain those marks in order to drive revenues, consumer loyalty, and ultimately, optimum profitability.
QSR, or quick service restaurants, are important clients to CX Orlando. We understand that in this industry, it is important to know what the customer is looking for, because each brand needs to make a quick and memorable impact on its customer. Through our customer intelligence information, we are able to provide customers with knowledge that empowers them and also give them a truthful look at their company from the customer’s perspective. When we evaluate QSR companies, we look at:
- Do we create a welcoming and friendly environment as soon as the customer enters the unit?
- Are we hitting our timing benchmarks across the board?
- Do we get custom orders right, with minimal additional wait time?
- Do we hard up sell, do we order take or do we “sweet sell” while maximizing sales opportunities?
- Do our front line employees come across as professional, friendly and knowledgeable?
- How do our customers feel about each specific location and our brand overall?
- Which operational adjustments can garner higher returns?
- What are people saying about us on Facebook, Twitter, etc?
- How does our dining experience compare with our competitors?
- Which things about us create brand loyalty and repeat business, and which diminish them?
- What do our customers perceive as our negatives and how do we reduce them?
- How do our locations stack up against each other?
- Are all personnel following the specific training and protocols that we provided them with?
- Are we offering the overall guest atmosphere that we think we are?
So many, many choices for the consumer when it comes to dining out…how do capture their attention and keep them coming back to your brand concept? The solution is to provide great customer service, and that comes from understanding both the mindset of the consumer and the operational effectiveness of each QSR unit location.
Over the years, we’ve seen the best of the best continually invest in customer intelligence data, and use that data to tweak brand positioning, customer service platforms or in-unit operational procedures to maximize the guest experience, which leads to greater brand loyalty, positive halo and word of mouth, and ultimately, optimal sales performance and market share.
Maximum sales performance equals maximum revenue, and CX Orlando has a proven suite of measurement and marketing tools to ensure your QSR units are creating the best possible sales environment to drive profits and deepen customer loyalty.
Customer Intelligence Best Practices for the Industry
Acquiring and maintaining exceptional customer service levels requires the ability to consistently gather and measure data and feedback throughout your value chain. Below are the most prominent areas that the QSR clients of CX Orlando measure to gather customer intelligence and improve overall performance.
- Parking Lot Status
- Cleanliness (Interior and Exterior)
- Order Process and Customer Service
- Take-Out Experience
- Dine-In Experience
- Catering Experience
- Operational Timings
- Suggested Selling
- Competitor Analysis
- Social Media and Reputation Tracking
- Employee Climate Status
Benefit from our experience in the QSR Industry by requesting a consultation today. We can help you develop a customized plan to address the needs you know you have, and the ones you didn’t even know existed.
Recommended Measurement Tools Include: